Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Is this Love?


I'm in a trance
I know not what is happening
It's a struggle within me
My thoughts and my feelings
It's a long way to travel
From my mind to my heart
I can do nothing but wait

This journey brings me through
Incredible feelings and irresistible thoughts
What do I do?
I wish the earth stops spinning
Let my life stop here
I want love.Where is love?
I want to flee from hurt, save me!

I lie on my bed, my eyes closed
My heart and mind wide opened
Does love make me restless?
Tossing over and brooding over
Time goes on,days pass by
I stand here, I lie here
With my eyes and arms waiting

Take my love and give me love
Capture my heart, captivate me
Leave me not, I fear fall
May love rise me up, I wish it did
I am deafened to my heart now
Learning to live with pain
I am dead, but still living

I wonder why? I wonder how?
Is this love? Is this love?

2 comments:

chandu said...

I dont know but I am totally Lost ;)

Is this Really Love :P

Swetha said...

hey tht was awesome!!!