Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Choice



Looking out through the window I see the old lady walking by
Her stomach shrinking, her heart sinking and face drowning
Each day she always longed for someone who would lighten up
The day she would remember for her fastened and strangled life

Untimely out of its mother's womb, I can hear the baby crying
Where am I? Why am I here? I am yet to take form to face
This life filled with incertitude and sempiternal misery
Can you hear me? I cry waiting to be pulled out from this well!

I know this little lad who comes back home with questions
Dragging his miniature mind and leaves it locked up in a dock
Who has the key? When do I find it? When would I be set free?
He calls out in vociferation, but I know none can hear him

How could one be so bonny without a blemish and flaw?
The beauty queen was surrounded by these words all her life
An unfortunate happening left her burnt, she slumped and lost hope
Everyone now is scared to look at her once spotless immaculate face

I see the sun rise each day and set at dusk, but it never would be
The same for one who has been through the depths of suffering
Unrequited they are all around me, what can I do to better their life
My choice would be a turning point for a desperate soul out there!

1 comment:

chandu said...

I had a Variety of Choice (Blogs) to look in but i choose the best one.. and that is The "Choice"

Keep up ;)