Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Hard to be Faithful!


Lost in this world of chaos
Struggling to reach the shore
I had to find my way out of this maze
I tried hard to break those chains
That held me all my life

Then did faith give me new birth
Everything looked so beautiful
I smelt the freshness of life
I saw much more than I could
I felt like a float, buoyancy provided!

I loved the way it was going
Before long did I realize, that wasn’t all
Oh! Life is also full of tribulations
I knew I had to live it, worthy of living
I conked out, yet hope never left me

Many a times have I been through
The happy and sad phases of life
Success for me was to move on
From one failure to the other one
With exuberance and desire in my heart

After all this I can simply say
Yes, it is hard to be faithful
Never can I stop marveling
At the faithfulness of my God!

2 comments:

chandu said...

Hard to be Faithful--- Hard things make life smoother.. :)

thom.mcguire@gmail.com said...

Thanks for your link to Faith Noise

I hope you like all that you see