Tuesday, August 28, 2007

From Darkness into Light




There are many roads that I come across,
Oh! Where is each road destined to ?
How I hoped there was someone
Who could lead me to the truth.
Everyone around made spurious remarks,
In a mix up, I was unaware of my next move.

Following my conscious, I landed nowhere
Never feeling the need to look up for help
Though there was One always beside
Blinded was I by my pride and arrogance
Never did I realize that the light within me
Was darkness which misdirected me

Jesus you were there to allay me
Sorry! I didn’t have the eyes to see you
Sorry! I didn’t have the heart to feel you
Open arms were waiting patiently for me
To carry all my botherations, with gratis
Onto your saving side assuring peace

Pardon me for I am full of filth
I can't see your face, shining like gold
Deliver me from the darkness of my world
Leave me not, lest I fall into the pit of death
And get trapped in the trauma of life
There is nothing else I could pursue

Make me yours daddy, appease me
What a joy it is to be given new life?
A second chance to be your child
I don't have to wallow in my sorrows
Cause now I know the way that elevates
To higher grounds, that would take me home.

1 comment:

chandu said...

I guess you can find him in who ever you talk to when you need to...
:)
And Correct Me if I need to