Monday, November 12, 2007

Pushing the Limits >>>>

It's been a tiresome day. What did I do?? Hmm surely not nothing but something which finally reflects nothing. I am trying to expurgate my mind at the end as I call it a day...looking at these lights focussing on me here, thinking of getting back to my abode and berating myself for all the work I gotto do. I guess now I get a proper welcome to the corporate world!! haha.. This would be my story and this would be my song for the days to come.

It keeps going on and on... the sky is the limit to my germinary vexation at work. :)) Never mind I guess one fine day I would exchange it with a good output!! Monday morning after a long break of 3 days is something difficult to even gobble in my mind. I am sure it wud be the same for all those software eccentrics out there!! :) I donno what revolution I am bringing in this world of technology and life going wireless but it looks hard to acknowledge the fact that I am contributing something better than nothing..huh!!??!! It is all in a chain linked up which ends up on a nigh..hopefully!! Tracking down all those steps I climbed to get here makes me wonder was I meant to be here or else where :) The centre of life which acts like a compass helps us cycle through all these and then makes us feel satisfied with some part of our journey.

So any soothsayers here?? Do drop down some of those future bits about this world ...for being prepared for all those unpredicted and uncalled emergencies :D Ya you know what I am talking about. I feel sometimes like touching the sky coz thats what I see as my limit. I can bet that once I touch it I would try to push it..So I guess I will no longer stop pushing the limits..buddies let's touch the limits but don't stop there.. keep pushing it coz now our limits are raised higher...and will continue to do so in this game of life

2 comments:

chandu said...

Monday morning after a long break of 3 days is something difficult to even gobble in my mind. I am sure it wud be the same for all those software eccentrics out there!! :)
well it's not only Software ppl it applies to every worker... [:P]

H J said...

Compared 2 ur prev posts ur style of writin has improved..