Thursday, November 8, 2007

It is beautiful !!!

It is rightly said that life is beautiful. It is all around you if only you can sense it. I've always been belligerent with my life. It drives me crazy sometimes to compromise coz we do not get what we want in life always. Each time I laugh, I am haunted by the thought that I would be crying one day. Isn't it kiddy??.. yaya I know... But whenever I cry, I never forget to remind myself that I would be laughing one day. This sounds like a bravo!! yaya Thank you :)

The other day I saw a little girl in her school uniform who was holding her mother's hand and walking along the road (probably to the school :P) and she was wearing a frown on her face. There was some fear in her eyes I felt. Very soon we both passed by. Two days later I saw that cute one again and this time she was different. Different in the way she was walking, there was a bliss in her eyes and she was so involved in her talking the walk with her mother. I wanted to be a school girl again :( Ofcourse without all those tests and exams :D

I had a wonderful time at school but surely not the happiest. I had my share of ups and downs at that stage of my life. But there were few who were holding my hand and walking by my side just like the little girl's mother. Thank God for all those amazing people who had made a difference in my life. Small things do make a big difference :) Now I never refrain myself from doing anything even if it seems small coz I know one day or the other it would be a key to a huge door of happiness :) Be happy and make a difference coz life is beautiful and you definitely want to be a part of someone's good books.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

"whenever I cry, I never forget to remind myself that I would be laughing one day"----couldn't agree more! nice post :).

chandu said...

bravo!! ... hey Thanks for bringing me in your post...
;)

Neeta said...

hey stella...just came accross..nice posts!! very sweet touch to all of them :)