Monday, September 1, 2008

No Pain No Gain!!



I did not know what it is to be an alcoholic until yesterday morning! Ok ok don't get into a cloud potential I meant Workaholic!! But I guess alcohol is more pleasure unlike work-ahol... Anyways I am not going to poke my nose into the discussion of alcohol coz I absolutely hate alcohol and alcoholics...On the other hand I don't like work either.. but atleast I don't hate it...

yesterday my day started at 5:30am and as I started to work from 6:00am... I was unconscious of the fact that a normal human being would have breakfast in the morning. Yaya I was being a work animal! So skipping my morning intake I was completely engrossed in my work ofcourse I was not enjoying it! Nevertheless I had to do it coz "no pain no gain".. Then comes lunch time and still the workahol continued to bewitch..the sway never ended until night 10:30pm..Finally I get to have a light supper.. Working from home is not a bed of roses as some may expect yet it to be. For me it turns out to be a penultimate bed of pains and aches by the time I call it a day.

Anyways I just thought I would sneak out from my workaholic world to breathe some air of the free world!!

Back to my work closet.........

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So, you are back to work again?!