Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Frozen!!

"You only see what your eyes want to see
How can life be what you want it to be
You're frozen when your heart's not open

You're so consumed with how much you get
You waste your time with hate and regret
You're broken when your heart's not open"


okay these words are surely not mine :) !!!!

These are the lines from the song Frozen by Madonna. Today while I was walking to the bus stop to board my cab, this kept ringing in my mind. It was actually pouring down from the heavens in fact not like cats and dogs but just minute drops. The cold breeze made me feel so fresh and lovely. While I was singing those lines I was pondering whether I am contended with life or am I expressing contempt. I am yet to make a pick on those. Anyways I resolved not to devastate my present regretting about the past nor worrying about my future. I will live up to the best for this day this minute this second :) I am trying to open my eyes to see more than what I want to see. I want to come out of those comfort zones and stop wanting life to be what I want it to be. I want to see myself as God sees me and so I would see life as God expects me to see. That sounds good. I hope it makes me feel good too. So folks open your eyes and heart to see the beauty and the beast !!! I caution you not to be frozen :D

1 comment:

chandu said...

I will live up to the best for this day this minute this second :) I am trying to open my eyes to see more than what I want to see... Liked it baby