Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Life after Bits :D

It's been 169 days that I've stepped out of BITS :) phew!! quite a long time I feel... Life seems to get more colorful and beautiful as it goes...nonetheless it did take quite a long time for me to absorb all the emotions that came out during these days...

That's how life is..it goes on..neither summer nor winter..neither monsoon nor spring..neither joy nor sorrow nothing can put a halt to our lives except the one and only death!! hoho that did come out powerful...all I can do is sit and complain of my life .."Oh! Look at me...it would've been like that but now it is this.. what can I do??" "Huh!! Why should this always happen to me??" I am not the odd one though... Exciting times do keep spiralling out of my life..n I quickly jump to conclusions that life is incredible..amazing..awesome..so on..but before long I do contradict myself...and keep cribbing...yeah I know again that's how life goes on...

I've seen people whom I could not during the four years of my life in BITS... and I can say a wide variety of people with different abilities and needs.. Of course this world accommodates all types!!! The aberrations were those which caused me some pain and some wonder...I look at myself and ask why am I supposed to see all these things?? what am I supposed to do?? what can I do?? Opportunities drove me to different places... there was so much to look and feel each time I went out...Empowered by what BITS taught me :) I did try to make some difference but you know..it's just like a drop... The indifferent attitudes of people on one hand and the loving concern of people on other hand kept pushing me as though toddling on a rope of life :)

The air around me brings in a motley of feelings and thoughts... Its been a fabulous time ever since I realized that life is always good and we turn bad sometimes...My mind is blocked now !!! ha ha!!.. will let go of the rest of my post very soon :D

1 comment:

chandu said...

Good chaala aundhi neelo [:)]