Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Good bye 2008!

Dear 2008,

It has been wonderful knowing you and being with you all through the year. The fact that I will never see you again is something that pinches me but is abated by the exuberance of the arrival of a new year 2009. You sustained me through joys and sorrows. You have given me pains and pleasures.

I an indebted to you for all the lovely people you introduced to me and I am glad for the difference they could make in my life. I am overwhelmed by the fun you gave me every moment. You taught me that life is like a treasure and the more you explore the more you are humbled by its vastness and intricacy. The lessons you have taught me and the love you have shown me will continue to remind me about the faithfulness of God of wonders beyond our galaxy!!

I hope 2009 will also have in store for me much more fun, adventure, challenges and excitement. No matter who comes and goes no one can replace you. I will not make promises or demonstrate devotion saying "I will not forget you!". All I can say is a simple "Thank you!I really enjoyed your company."

Good Bye 2008!
Stella.

1 comment:

Dj said...

Hay Iam really happy for you that 2008 is a history and 2009 GOD will bless you with everything u ask in HIS NAME.

REJOICE AND HAVE A LOVELY/BLESSED 2009.

GODS SERVENT.